Altai A8-EinSuper WiFi Base Station All-In-One 802.11n Long Range Sector
The Altai A8-Ein Super WiFi Base Station is the world’s leading 802.11n WiFi outdoor access point with integrated multi-beam antenna array optimized for maximum coverage and highest throughput from a minimum number of installation sites.
This eliminates external RF cabling between base station and antennas and makes installation
The A8-Ein is a multi-radio base station utilizing 8×8 MIMO smart antenna technologies and a patented signal processing algorithm to provide the industry’s best coverage per base station, especially in non-line-of sight (NLOS) environments.
The multi-beam antenna array of the A8-Ein is designed to provide up to 5 times the range and 20 times the per site coverage as traditional access point. Accordingly, up to 95% fewer installation sites for the same coverage area.
- Base station and antenna array in one integrated unit, eliminating RF cabling work. Simple installation at rooftop, wall, tower and lamppost
- High 11n throughput capacity up to 300 Mbps data rate
- Extended coverage in a Non-Line-of-Sight (NLOS) environment which matches the foot print of most 3G deployments in dense urban environments
- Multi-beam 8×8:2 MIMO Smart Antenna Technology to provide superior signal strength and link budget in dense urban environment deployments
- Backhaul redundancy and access link safe mode
- Adaptive interference control mitigates the influence from surrounding interfering sources
- Standard 802.11b/g/n access and 802.11a/n access/ backhaul
- Giga Ethernet or integrated 802.11a/n wireless backhaul
- Remote configuration through the Altai Wireless Management System (AWMS)